Dr. Mahipal. J is an Assistant Professor with MEC. A Ph.D from IIT Madras, his research focuses on Partial Differential Equations based Image Processing and Finite Difference Method for Differential Equations.
Contact: mahipal.jetta[at]mechyd.ac.in 040-67135171
1. J. Mahipal, A scheme with optimized rotation invariance for finite difference solutions of coherence enhancing diffusion, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 68 (2014) 859-871.
2. J. Mahipal and S. Sundar, Enforcing the discrete maximum principle for finite difference solutions of coherence enhancing diffusion, Journal of Indian Academy of Mathematics 35 (2013) 209-215.
3. J. Mahipal, On enforcement of discrete maximum principle for coherence enhancing diffusion, Proceedings of the international conference on Advances in PDE modeling and Computation, pages 309-314, 2013.
4. J. Mahipal, and S. Sundar, On a nine point scheme for nonlinear diffusion filtering,presented at National conference on Differential equations and applications, University of Mumbai, India, 2014.
5. J. Mahipal, S.K. Sharma and S. Sundar, On a generalized 5x5 stencil scheme for nonlinear diffusion filtering diffusion (Communicated).