For B.Tech Admissions 2022-23, Visit our application portal to Apply Online.
Click here to download the Admission Notification.
École Centrale School of Engineering, Mahindra University (MU) Hyderabad, offers an interdisciplinary four-year B.Tech. degree in engineering education, in partnership with CentraleSupélec of France.
This fully residential, B.Tech. program is aimed to create engineers with the unique ability to adapt to global engineering challenges and adopt new technologies that would help redefine the future, at the same time shaping professionals with the ability to master the complexities of multinational organizations.
Sponsored by Mahindra Educational Institutions (MEI), a subsidiary of Tech Mahindra, the flagship IT company of the Mahindra Group, Mahindra University's purpose is 'To educate future citizens for and of a better world'.
MU’s overarching Vision is to
• Train multi-skilled leaders capable of reflection as well as innovation, committed to inclusive and sustainable progress;
• Aim for interdisciplinary academic excellence integrating the study of science and technology with liberal arts in the sence covering humanities, ethics and philosophy, and design thinking;
• Balance education with experience through entrepreneurial projects to solve complex challenges facing society.
An international faculty roster, possessing a rich industry-academic background, global exposure and research focus, ensures that the curriculum remains contemporary, constantly evolving, and aligned to the global business and industry requirements.
• A truly international program with a focus on the natural, creative and engineering sciences
• Mandatory 100% residential program
• Environment of unique cultural immersion for students, faculty and staff
• International Exchange Program with mandatory internships
• A research-driven program with close links to industry
• Inter-disciplinary approach with a blend of Humanities, Social Sciences, Management and Philosophy.