Book Chapters Published (03)
- Saride S., Umashankar B., Avirneni D. (eds) Advances in Geotechnical and Transportation Engineering. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 71. (2020) Springer, Singapore. Print ISBN 978-981-15-3661-8, Online ISBN 978-981-15-3662-5
- Sireesh S, Anu M. George, Deepti A, Munwar Bhasha, (2016) Sustainable Design of India Rural Roads with Reclaimed Asphalt Pavements, Sustainable issues in Civil Engineering, pp 73-90.
- Sireesh S, Deepti A, (2017) Strength Characteristics of Geopolymer Fly Ash Stabilized Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Base Courses, Geoenvironmental Practices & Sustainability, pp267-275.
- Sireesh S, Deepti A, (2019) Development of Fly Ash Stabilized Recycled Base Material for Indian Highways, Geotechnical Design & Practice, pp137-147.
Papers Published in International Journals (04)
- Sireesh S, Deepti A, Sarath Chandra Prasad J, Puppala Anand J, and Hoyos L.R (2015) Evaluation of Fly-ash-Treated Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement for base/sub-base application, Indian Geotechnical Journal, Vol. 45, Issue 4, pp 401 – 411.
- Sireesh S, Deepti A, and Sarath Chandra Prasad J, (2015) Utilization of Reclaimed Asphalt Pavements in Indian low volume roads, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 28, Issue 2, 10.1061/(ASCE)MT.1943-5533.0001374, 04015107.
- Deepti A, Pranav PRT and Sireesh S, (2016) Durability and Long Term Performance of Geopolymer Stabilized Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Base Courses, Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 121, 15 September 2016, Pages 198–209.
- Sireesh S, Deepti A, and Subrahmanyam Ch, (2016) Micro-Mechanical Interaction of Activated Fly Ash Mortar and Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Materials, Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 123, 1 October 2016, Pages 424–435.
Special Publications (International) (02)
- Sireesh S, Deepti A, Someswar Rao T, Sarath Chandra Prasad J and Dayakar babu R (2014) Evaluation of Fly-ash-Treated Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement for Design of Sustainable Pavement Bases - An Indian Perspective, Geo Congress 2014, Atlanta, USA, GSP 234:3676-3685.
- Deepti A and Sireesh S (2015) Durability Studies on Fly Ash Stabilized Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Materials, Geochicago 2016.
Papers Presented at International Conferences (01)
- Ramesh A and Deepti A, Analysis and Development of Road Accident Models for Hyderabad Metropolitan City in India, Recent Issues and Solution Methodologies in Transportation Engineering and Planning, June 15 to 18, 2010, Srinagar, India
Papers Presented at National Conferences (07)
- Kumar Praveen, Deepti A and Gupta Ankit, Effect of Various Parameters over Cost of Rural Roads, National Conference on Infrastructure Development in Civil Engineering (IDCE-2008), Hamirpur, May 16-17, 2008.
- Deepti A and Sireesh S (2012) Micro-mechanical behaviour of reclaimed asphalt pavements – A review, Proceedings of 1st young geotechnical conference of AP, India.
- Sireesh S, and Deepti A (2014) Reclaimed Asphalt Pavements in Flexible Pavement Applications, Indian Geotechnical Conference-2014, Kakinada, India.
- Deepti A, Pranav P. R. T and Sireesh S (2015) Durability of Fly ash Treated Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Materials, Indian Geotechnical Conference-2015, Pune, India.
- Deepti A and Sireesh S (2016) Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Materials In Indian Rural Roads, FPMGSY, IIT Roorkee, India.
- Deepti A (2016) Application of Geopolymer Fly ash Stabilized Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Material in Pavement Base Courses, VNRVJIET, Hyderabad, India.
- Deepti A, Pranav P. R. T and Sireesh S (2017) Correlations to Predict Resilient Modulus of Stabilised Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Materials, Indian Geotechnical Conference-2017, Guwahati, India.
Invited Talks (07)
- Demonstrated & provided hands on training on “Total Station” instrument at WALAMTARI, Hyderabad for AEE of Irrigation and CAD dept. Govt. of India.
- Delivered guest lecture on “Ports & Harbours” at National Academy of Construction for PG diploma students.
- Delivered guest lecture on “Evaluation of Activated Fly Ash Treated Reclaimed Asphalt Pavements for Sustainable Design of Base Courses” in one day workshop conducted by IGC local chapter in JNTU Hyderabad
- Delivered a guest lecture on “Application of Geopolymer Fly ash Stabilized Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Material in Pavement Base Courses” in Faculty development program conducted in Vardhaman College of engineering.
- Delivered a guest lecture in Bharat Electronics Limited, Machilipatnam on “My Earth – My responsibility”
- Delivered a guest lecture in KPIT college of engineering, Hyderabad on “My Earth – My responsibility”
- Delivered a invited talk at GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam in a SERB sponsored 2 days national seminar on Key issues and challenges for inland water transportation network in India.