- JUNE 2015 to JULY 2017 - Assistant Professor (Sr.) at VIT University, Chennai Embedded Systems Research Group Chair
- Primary work includes teaching, guiding projects, and research work. Currently heading the Emebedded Systems Research Group, in-charge of the Internet-of-Things (IoT) Lab. Is Rapporteur of the Department of Telecom’s Working group on Smart Villages and Agriculture. Part of Board of Studies for the School of Electronics Engineering, and in the syllabus committee for B.Tech. and M.Tech. courses. Co-chair for the Intelligent Embedded Systems Symposia as part of the International Conference of NextGen Electronic Technologies: Silicon to Software.
- October 2010 - October 2014 - Graduate Student,Institute of Computing Systems Architecture, University of Edinburgh
- Primary work includes research work, and guiding master’s students. Was the organizer for the reading group for our research group. Was awarded the Intel EU PhD Fellowship in the year 2012-13. Student Volunteer for ACM PLDI 2015 and ACM PACT 2014. Teaching assistant for Computer Architecture (Spring 2012), Parallel Architectures (Fall 2013).
- Jun 2007 to May 2010 - Graduate Student, International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad, India
- Primary work included master’s dissertation, and guiding undergraduates student projects. Worked on several embedded system modules (including heart rate monitors, wireless sensor nodes, low power PC mouse) using Cypress PSoC, as part of a collaborative eort with Cypress Semiconductors. Was also resource person for workshops organized by Cypress Semiconductors. Server administrator for the Cell Bladeserver donated by IBM, and an UltraSPARC T2 server hosting Synopsys EDA tools donated by NVIDIA. Teaching assistant for Microprocessor based System Design (Fall 2008), Multicore Architectures (Spring 2009), Computer Architecture (Fall 2009).
Feb to July 2010 - Intern at Xilinx Research Labs, Xilinx Inc., Hyderabad, India, Advisor: Dr. Chidamber Kulkarni
Worked on High level Synthesis of Network Stacks (Ip router, MPLS Router) targeted at NetFPGA, and Xilinx EPP. Also aided in a preliminary communication model for accelerating applications on Xilinx EPP