Dr. Krishna Chaitanya Bulusu is an Assistant Professor in the Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department at Mahindra University École Centrale School of Engineering. Dr. Krishna did his Doctorate in 5G Radiocommunications from Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers, Paris, France.
Prior to joining MU, he was a Post-doctorate, INSA, Rennes, France. He also worked as a researcher in 5G Radiocommunications, CNAM, Paris, France.
One of the thirty worldwide recipients of ‘Bourse Thales-MAE’ award for the academic year 2007-08 as part of Thales Academia program sponsored by Thales Group and French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Taught courses (partially) and supervised practicals for the subjects digital communications, wireless communications and signal processing at CNAM, Paris.
R. Zayani, H. Shaiek, D. Roviras, K.C. Bulusu, Titre: Procédé de mise en forme d'un signal en vue de son amplification, procédé d'amplificatian, dispositif de mise en forme, et dispositive d'amplification associés. (Title: Method for conditioning a signal for amplification thereof, method for amplification, associated conditioning device and amplification device), Publishing date: 03/05/2018, Publishing language: French, Organisation: "CNAM - Conservatoire National des arts et métiers", Patent N: WO 2018/078240 A1, France.
• Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
• Member, Institution of Engineers (India) (IEI India).
• Member, Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE).
• Associate, IEEE Broadcasting Society.
• Associate, IEEE Signal Processing Society.
• Associate, IEEE Communications Society.
• Associate, IEEE Vehicular Technology Society.
• Membre Associé, Le laboratoire Cédric, Conservatoire national des arts et métiers, Paris, France.
and ‘Member and Faculty Advisor, Mahindra University École Centrale IEEE Student Branch Executive Committee.’