Dr. Naga Ravi Kanth Devarapalli is an Assistant Professor with MEC. His research interests are in the area of Engineering Electromagnetic Fields. He has worked in the areas of mm-wave interferometry for plasma diagnostics, high-power microwave antenna design for intentional electromagnetic inference and performance enhancement of Metamaterials using fractals.
- 2009: Doctor of Philosophy, Engineering, University of New Mexico
- 2006: Master of Science, Electrical Engineering, University of New Mexico
- 2001: Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Andhra University
- MM-Wave and Microwave Diagnostics
- High-Power Microwave Antenna Design
- Metamaterials for Directional Antenna Design
- T. M. De la Mata Luque, N. R. K. Devarapalli, C. G. Christodoulou. Investigation of bandwidth enhancement in volumetric left-handed metamaterials using fractals. Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 131, 185-194, 2012.
- Naga R. Devarapalli, Carl E. Baum, Christos G. Christodoulou, Edl Schamiloglu. A fan-beam radiator using the waveguide's narrow wall for horizontal polarization and high-power. IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 53, No. 2, 2011.
- Naga R. Devarapalli, Carl E. Baum, Christos G. Christodoulou, Edl Schamiloglu. An iterative search algorithm for designing the bend of an H-plane bend radiator. International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 5, 567-576, 2010.
- A. G. Lynn, M. Gilmore, N. R. Devarapalli, M. E. Savage, B. S. Stoltzfus. Interferometric Measurements on a Triggered Plasma Opening Switch Source. Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE Pulsed Power Conference, June 29 - July 3, 2009, Washington, DC, USA.
- N. R. Devarapalli, A. G. Lynn, M. Gilmore, M. E. Savage. Design and implementation of a 120 GHz tracking interferometer with near diffraction limited focal spot. Review of Scientific Instruments, 79(9), 093509-1 - 093509-7, 2008.
- Associate Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, July 2011 - May 2015
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Punjab, May 2010 - July 2011
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, USA, August 2009 - April 2010
- Research/Teaching Assistant, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, USA, August 2003 - July 2009
- Research Assistant, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Mississippi, USA, August 2001 - May 2003