Dr. Sherlin Suresh is the Assistant Professor of French at Mahindra University. She completed her Ph.D. in French at the English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, in 2020. She also passed her University Grants Commission- National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) for the professorship in 2018. She also worked as a part-time French teacher at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad.
- Awarded Ph.D. in French at the English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad in 2020.
- Completed M.A in French at the English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad in 2014.
- Completed B.A (Hons.) in French at the English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad in 2012.
- Completed Class XII at Joseph of Cluny, Higher Secondary School, Lawspet, Puducherry. (State Board) in 2009.
- Completed Class X at Joseph of Cluny, Higher Secondary School, Lawspet, Puducherry. (Matriculation Board) in 2007.
- Presented a paper titled “Capter les capacités individuelles d'expression écrite chez les apprenants de FLE: vers une évaluation dynamique” at 36ème Congrès National of Indian Association of Teachers of French.
- Presented a paper titled “L’évaluation dynamique comme un outil pour le développement des compétences en FLE” in a National Seminar on “L’Inde et les pays francophones : un dialogue interculturel (India and French Speaking Countries: An Intercultural Dialogue) ”.
- Presented a paper titled “Le rôle de la rétroaction corrective dans le développement de la compétence linguistique des apprenants de FLE” in an International Conference on the “Latest Trends in Foreign Language Teaching-Learning & Curriculum Designing”.
- Article titled “L’évaluation dynamique comme un outil pour le développement des compétences en FLE” has been published with the journal Réflexions, Numéro 5, 2018, ISSN 2322-0677, EFL University Press, Hyderabad, pg 170-185.
- Article titled "Le Rôle De La Rétroaction Corrective Dans Le Développement De La Compétence Linguistique Des Apprenants De FLE" has been published with The journal "Journal of Advances and Scholarly Researches in Allied Education"."Volume: 16"."Issue: 7", "Month: May, 2019"
- Working as a part-time French teacher at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad, from March 2021.
- Worked at Gitam University, Hyderabad as a Contractual Faculty from January 2020 to May 2020.
- Worked as a Guest Faculty at Mahindra École Centrale, Hyderabad, from August 2017 to April 2018.
- Worked as a part-time French teacher at the Indian Institute of Hotel Management, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, from January to July 2017.
- Certificate of Proficiency in the Italian Language at the English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad in 2011.
- Attended a workshop in Montréal, Canada on “Le séjour de perfectionnement en didactique, langue française et culture” conducted by the University of Montreal.
- Attended a workshop on “Renouvellement des Pratiques Pédagogiques” organised by St. Ann’s College for Women, Hyderabad.
- Attended a workshop on “ Le stage de formation pour les professeurs de français de Osmania University ”.
- Participated in the international webinar titled Du texte au contexte: apprentissage de la lecture emphatique » organised by the Department of French, Mount Carmel College, Autonomous, Bengaluru from 25TH to 30TH June 2020.