- 2002 - 2017: Professor, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat
- 1999 - 2002: Professor, Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut, U.P
- 1998 - 1999: Professor, SRMS College of Engineering and Technology, Bareilly, U.P
- 1993 - 1996: Reader, Priyadarshini College of Computer Science, Noida, U.P.
- 1987 - 1988: Assistant Professor, IIT Kanpur.
- Basic and Advanced Electronics, Network Analysis, Operational Amplifiers and Linear Integrated Circuits, Digital Electronics.
- Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Image Processing.
- Analog Communication Systems, Digital Communication Systems.
- Electromagnetic Theory, Antennas, Wave Propagation, Microwave Engineering.
- Basic Semiconductor Devices.
- Microprocessors, Network Programming, Linux and its Applications.
Areas of Interest:
Microwave Theory and Techniques, Antennas and Wave Propagation, Communication Systems and Signal Processing.
Industrial Work Experience:
1990 - 1997: Microwaves and Telecom Specialist (partial list of projects)
- Lan installation and management, for Atlantis Corporation.
- Design and fabrication of 3.7-4.2 GHz (C-Band) 8, 12 and 16-foot parabolic dish antennas for Catvision Products Ltd.
- Design of UHF and VHF elliptic filters for high power application for MC Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Design and fabrication of C-Band pyramidal scalar feed horns for circular and linear polarizations for Catvision Products Ltd.
- Design and construction of an antenna range to measure field plots, directivity, gain, impedance, etc for Catvision Products Ltd.
- Design and fabrication of an amplifier for cellular phones for Window Shoppe India Ltd.
1989 - 1990: R&D Manager MM-Wave Pvt. Ltd., Walnut California, USA
Designed a direction finding wide-band antenna-receiver direction finder system (12-120 GHz) consisting of an offset fed parabolic dish antenna, tuner, mixer, and amplifier. The mechanical design consisted of a pedestal and controller motor.
1984 - 1987: Member of R&D Staff, Hewlett Packard Company, Network Measurements Division, Santa Rosa California, USA
- Designed a wide-band 0-50 GHz scalar bridge to measure the reflection coefficients of 1- and 2-ports. The bridge is marketed today as 85027D microwave bridge.
- Researched and designed wide-band (0-50 GHz) components in the coaxial (2.4 mm) geometry. (i) Terminations— opens, shorts and high quality 50 terminations. (ii) Matching sections for transmission lines with different characteristic impedances. (iii) tunable and low reflection coaxial line beads (spacers).
- Was involved in production planning and execution (electrical and mechanical) for the production of the product.
(1997-1998) Assistant Editor of 'it', 'IT-SHOPPER' and 'PCPRO' computer magazines.