Ms. Sunny Rai is and Academic Associate in the Computer Science Engineering Department at Mahindra University École Centrale School of Engineering. Ms. Sunny did her Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi University. Prior to joining MEC, she worked as a Teaching & Research Fellow at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi, India.
Natural Language Processing, Social Computing, Cognitive Linguistics
1. Rai, Sunny & Shampa Chakraverty, A Survey on Computational Metaphor Processing. Vol 53, Issue 2, ACM Computing Surveys. March 2020. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3373265
2. Rai, Sunny, Chakraverty, Shampa, Tayal, Devendra. K., Sharma, D., & Garg, A. (2019). Understanding Metaphors Using Emotions. New Generation Computing, 37(1), 5-27. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00354-018-0045-3
3. Rai, Sunny, Shampa Chakraverty, Devendra K. Tayal, and Yash Kukreti. (2018). ”A Study on Impact of Context on Metaphor Detection.” The Computer Journal 61, no. 11 (2018): 1667-1682. https://doi.org/10.1093/comjnl/bxy032
4. Jain, Amita, Devendra K. Tayal, and Sunny Rai. (2015) “Shrinking digital gap through automatic generation of WordNet for Indian languages.” AI & SOCIETY 30, no. 2 (2015): 215-222, Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00146-014-0548-5
1. Uma Maheswari Gollapudi, Rahul Arulkumaran, Manikumar Perla, Sai Hitesh Jonnala- gadda, Amitava Das and Sunny Rai. “Understanding User Vulnerability Towards Radicalization On Twitter”. In 5th International Conference on Computational Social Science. The Netherlands. 2019.
2. Rai Sunny and Apar Garg, “Understanding the role of visual features in Emoji Similarity”, In Third International Conference on Intelligent Information Technologies, India. pp. 89-97. Springer, Singapore, 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3582-2_7
3. Rai Sunny, Shampa Chakraverty. (2017) “Metaphor Detection Using Fuzzy Rough Sets.” In: Polkowski L. et al. (eds) Rough Sets. International Joint Conference on Rough Sets (IJCRS) 2017. Olysztyn, Poland. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10313. Springer, Cham.DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60837-2_23
4. Rai, Sunny, Shampa Chakraverty, and Devendra K. Tayal. (2016). “Supervised metaphor detection using conditional random fields.” In Proceedings of the Fourth Workshop on Metaphor in NLP, NAACL-HLT, San Diego, USA. pp. 18-27. Association of Computational Linguistics. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18653/v1/w16-1103
Teaching cum Research Fellow, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi. Dec’2014 - Jul’2018.
By clicking "Allow", you agree to the use of mahindraecolecentrale.edu.in and third party cookies as well as other similar technologies to enhance your browsing experience, analyze your engagement with our content, and for other legitimate business purposes. Learn more about cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time.