Dr. Tabitha Chekuri is an Associate Professor with MEC in the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences. She holds a Ph.D in the field of English Language Education from The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad.
Her research interests include reflective thinking and professional development, teacher training/education, teacher and learner beliefs and classroom-based research.
1. Teaching Assistant and Course Coordinator, Department of Non Formal Courses and Resources. The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad. (2009-13)
2. Instructor, T.I.M.E Institute, Hyderabad. (2007-2010)
1. Presented a paper entitled 'Who We Are and What We Do: An Insight into the Relationship between Learner Personality Types and Language Learning Strategies' in the 8th International & 44th Annual ELTAI Conference on 21st Century Learners'- Learning Styles & Strategies, Tamil Nadu, July 2013.
2. Conducted a workshop on 'Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation' organized by The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, March 2012.
3. Presented a paper entitled 'Reflection as a Means for Transforming Classroom Practices: A Study of Teachers at the Secondary Level' in the Second Annual and First International ELTAI Conference on Reflective Teaching Practices in ESL Classrooms, Delhi, October 2011.
4. Presented a paper entitled 'Co-operative Learning in the Second Language Classroom' in the First International ELTAI Conference on Speak Volumes: Promoting Communication in the English Language Class, Jaipur, November 2009.
5. Presented a paper entitled 'Influence of Learner Beliefs on Teacher Beliefs and Behaviour: A Study of Competitive Examinations at T.I.M.E' in the Fourth International and 40th Annual ELTAI Conference on Managing Mixed Ability Classes, Tamil Nadu, August 2009.
By clicking "Allow", you agree to the use of mahindraecolecentrale.edu.in and third party cookies as well as other similar technologies to enhance your browsing experience, analyze your engagement with our content, and for other legitimate business purposes. Learn more about cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time.